This welcoming semi-detached house is located in a quiet cul de sac in the ever popular and modern development of Glenwood Court.
The property benefits from a spacious lounge with feature fireplace, bright kitchen/diner with range of appliances, three well proportioned bedrooms, family bathroom, garden to front with driveway parking for several cars and an exceptionally large rear garden in lawn.
The property is located close to Lisburn City centre, local shops and schools for all ages. Ideally located for commuting to Lisburn, Belfast or International Airport.
This is a very welcoming home, it would suit a wide range of tenants, early applications advised.
- Available Mid December
- Modern Semi Detached in Cul-De-Sac Setting
- Popular Residential Area
- Spacious Lounge with Open Fire
- Bright and Spacious Kitchen/Diner with Range of High and Low Level Units along with Appliances
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom Comprising Bath with Shower Over, WC and Wash Hand Basin, Fully Tiled Walls
- Lawn to Front with Driveway Parking for Multiple Cars
- Extremely Large Rear Garden in Lawn
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Ideal for Commuting to Belfast International Airport
- Walking Distance to Local Primary, Grammar and Secondary Schools
- Within Excellent Commuting Distance to Belfast and Beyond
- Close to Local Shops, Amenties and Public Transport Services
- Rates Paid by Landlord
- No Pets, No Smokers
Leaving Lisburn on the Glenavy Road, take the third exit on the right onto Glenwood Court, take the third turning on the right, the property is located on the left hand side.