New to McClelland Salter this prime semi detached property is located a few minutes walking distance to Lisburn City centre, local schools for all ages, local shops and amenities and public transport services via bus or rail.
This property is in excellent condition and comprises of spacious lounge with feature bay window and fireplace, further reception with electric inset stove, modern kitchen, three well proportioned bedrooms, one including original fireplace and modern recently fitted family bathroom.
Coupled with an enclosed paved rear garden with storage shed, double garage and on park street parking to front.
With everything this property has to offer it will not be on the market for long, early applications advised!
- End Terrace Property in Excellent Condition
- Prime Location
- Spacious and Bright Lounge with Feature Bay Window, Feature Fireplace with Electric Inset Fire
- Further Reception with Feature Inset Electric Stove
- Modern Kitchen with Range of High and Low Level Units, Electric Cooker and Space for Fridge Freezer
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Two Including Built in Furniture and One with Original Feature Fireplace
- Modern Recently Fitted Family Bathroom with Panelled Bath, Shower over, WC and Wash Hand Basin
- Floored Roofspace with Slingsby Ladder for Access
- Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Garden to Front, Paved Enclosed Garden to Rear
- Double Garage
- Communal Area to Front with Grass and Trees
- Minutes Walk to Local Schools, Shops, Cafe's and Public Transport
- Excellent Commuting Distance to Belfast and Beyond
Leaving Lisburn on Longstone Street, turn left into Belvoir Crescent and continue to the back of the avenue, the property is located on the right hand side.