A fantastic semi detached chalet bungalow located in the ever popular Willow Lodge, Maghaberry.
This wonderful home offers superb accommodation and is beautifully presented throughout. On the ground floor there is a generous lounge with feature fireplace containing open fire, kitchen with wide range of appliances open plan to dining area continuing to large conservatory.
The first floor consists of two well sized double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and a further single bedroom and family bathroom.
Furthermore, the property has a private garden to rear in lawn, patio and garden shed with lawn to the front and extensive driveway parking.
Shops, primary school and public transport are within minutes walk. For those commuting M1 access at Moira is approximately 2.5 miles away.
Early applications recommended!
- Available 15th January 2024
- Fantastic Semi Detached Chalet Bungalow in Quiet Residential Location
- Super Accommodation Throughout
- Spacious Lounge with Feature Fireplace with Open Fire, Double Doors Through to Dining Area
- Kitchen with Full Range of Appliances Leading to Dining Area Continuing to Further Large Conservatory
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom Well Proportioned with Built in Furniture
- Bedroom 2 with Built-in Wardrobes
- Bedroom 3, Single with Velux Window
- Family Bathroom with Corner Bath, Shower Cubicle with Electric Shower, WC, Vanity Wash Hand Basin
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Private Garden to Rear with Boundary Hedge, Patio, Lawn and Storage Shed
- Small Lawn to Front with Extensive Parking
- Local Amenities, Shops, Public Transport and Primary School withing Walking Distance
- Excellent Commuting Distance to M1 and Beyond
- No Pets, No Smokers
Travelling on the A26 take right onto the Leckey Road, then right onto the Old Road, after a short distance take right onto Willow Lodge. Take the first left, continue to the bottom of development and take left, the property is on the right hand side.