Deposit £625.00 Monthly Rent £625.00
This well presented and maintained ground floor apartment returns to the open rental market. The property is located within this modern and stylish development on the edge of Lisburn City centre. The apartment offers generous living accommodation throughout, and low maintenance living. Within easy reach of local shops and supermarkets, public transport services via bus within development, and schools for all ages close by. Minutes away to major road links for those commuting to Lisburn, Belfast, Moira, or International Airport.
Private front and rear entrance doors, open plan style living, sizeable lounge with dining area, leading to gorgeous white high gloss kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, both with built is storage cupboards, modern shower room with power shower cubicle. Phoenix gas heating and uPVC double glazed windows. Private garden to front of property, lawn and patio. Shared communal parking area to rear. Shared street parking available at front.
- Ground floor apartment
- Well present and maintained
- Returns to open rental market
- Stylish and modern development
- Generous living accommodation
- Low maintenance living
- Shops and amenities close by
- Public bus services available
- Major road links close by for commuters
- Private front and rear entrance doors
- Open plan style living
- Sizeable lounge with dining area
- Gorgeous white gloss kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms, with built in storage
- Modern shower room with power shower
- Phoenix gas heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Private garden to front
- Shared communal parking area to rear
- Shared street parking available at front
Ballinderry Road, turn into Woodbrook Avenue, property is on the right.