92 Drumalig Road Carryduff Belfast BT8 8EQ
Detached Bungalow Part Furnished
This very well maintained detached bungalow comes to the rental market for the very first time. The property offers considerable living accommodation inside and out. The property is located close by to the ever popular Rockmount Golf on the edge of Carryduff. The property holds a beautiful setting which offers private and country style living, yet very convenient to the Belfast City centre. Within easy reach to Carryduff for all local amenities and shops. Handy for those commuting as excellent road links close by to Belfast, Lisburn, Ballynahinch and many more destinations. Convenient to public transport for those commuting for schools.
Viewing highly recommended to appreciate this property in full!!
Double entrance doors and porch leading to spacious entrance hall, cloak room, generous lounge with wood burning stove, sitting room with feature fireplace and open fire, fabulous sized kitchen with ample storage cupboards and dining space, utility room with storage cupboards and water system, 4 well-proportioned bedrooms, two with built in storage cupboards, master ensuite shower room, family bathroom with corner bath. Oil fired heating and double glazed windows throughout. Driveway parking and two double garages for secure parking. WC room off garage. Considerable storage space above garages. Mature gardens front, side and rear in lawn and shrubs. Patio area to front and rear of property. Basement for additional storage space if required.
Note: gardens will be maintained by the landlord at an additional cost per month.
Includes washing machine, fridge, freezer, hob and oven, dishwasher, tumble dryer, curtains or blinds and floor coverings.
£1,200.00 per month including rates
Administration charge £35.00 per successful applicant
- Detached bungalow
- Very well maintained and presented
- First time rental
- Considerable accommodation inside and out
- Located close to Rockmount Golf Club
- Handy to Belfast City centre
- Beautiful country style setting
- Easy reach to local amenities and shops
- Major road links close by for those commuting
- Public transport services in area for schools
- Double entrance doors to entrance porch
- Leading to entrance hall with cloak room
- Generous lounge with wood burner
- Sitting room with feature and open fire
- Fabulous sized kitchen for storage space
- Dining area off kitchen
- Utility room with storage and sink
- 4 well-proportioned bedrooms
- Two with built in storage
- Master ensuite with shower cubicle
- Family bathroom with corner bath
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Driveway parking and two double garages
- WC room off garages
- Considerable storage space above garages
- Basement for additional storage space if required
- Stunning mature gardens front, side and rear