12 Dunbeg Park Hillsborough BT26 6AS
Terrace Bungalow Part Furnished
This quirky and cute bungalow comes to the rental market for the very first time as a rare find to the market. The property is located in a quiet residential area on the edge of the ever popular Hillsborough Village. The property benefits from neutral décor and offers low maintenance living. Within walking distance to Hillsborough Village, award winning restaurants, coffee shops and local school. Public transport links within immediate area. Minutes away from A1 and M1 access for those commuting.
Entrance porch leading to entrance hall, generous lounge with feature fireplace and electric insert, kitchen with generous storage space and dining area, 2 well pro-portioned bedrooms, master with patio doors to rear garden, shower room with electric shower. Oil fired heating and uPVC double glazed windows. Patio and pebbles to front. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn, shed for storage.
Includes washing machine, new fridge, new cooker, curtains or blinds and floor coverings throughout.
£550.00 rent per month including rates
Administration charge £35.00 per successful applicant
- Very first time rental
- Rare find in rental market
- Located in a popular and quiet residential area
- Neutral décor throughout
- Low maintenance living
- Walking distance to village
- Award winning restaurants close by
- Locals shops and amenities minutes away
- Public transport services in immediate area
- Walking distance to local school
- Handy to A1 and M1 for commuters
- Entrance porch leading to entrance hall
- Generous lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with generous storage space
- Dining area off kitchen
- 2 well pro-portioned bedrooms
- Master with patio doors to rear
- Shower room
- Oil fired heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Patio and pebbles to front
- Enclosed garden to rear in lawn
- Shed for storage
From Ballynahinch Road turn on to Dunbeg Park, property is at the end of cul de sac on the left.