42 Llewellyn Avenue Lisburn BT27 4AG
Mid-Townhouse Furnished / Unfurnished
This gorgeous three storey townhouse comes to the rental market for the very first time with McClelland Salter. The property benefits from recent refurbishment and holds many original and traditional characteristics. The townhouse offers generous and flexible accommodation throughout. Llewellyn Avenue holds a superb location within Lisburn City centre offering excellent convenience to Lisburn's leading schools for all ages, public transport links via bus or rail, shops and restaurants, and the ever-popular Wallace Park. Within easy access to M1 and A1 access for those commuting to Belfast or Sprucefield and further afield.
Entrance hall with original tiled floor, lounge with bay window and stunning feature fireplace and open fire, traditional kitchen with Belfast, utility area with generous storage cupboard space, ground floor WC room, two double bedrooms on first floor, family bathroom on first floor with shower attachment over bath, two further bedrooms on second floor, one currently used as sitting room, second floor shower room with electric shower cubicle. Gas heating and mostly uPVC double glazed windows, one original window on second floor. Enclosed courtyard to rear with storage box. Patio area and rear garden in lawn beyond shared access lane.
Includes washing machine, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, range cooker, wooden blinds to front of property, and floor coverings throughout.
£850.00 per month including rates
Administration charge £35.00 per successful applicant
- Three storey mid-townhouse
- Very first-time rental
- Benefits from some recent refurbishment
- Holds many original and traditional features
- Offers generous space and flexible living
- Superb location in Lisburn City centre
- Lisburn's leading schools within walking distances
- Minutes to public transport services via bus or rail
- Shops, restaurants and amenities close by
- Handy to Wallace Park
- Easy access to M1 and A1 for commuters
- Entrance hall with original tiled floor
- Lounge with bay window and stunning feature fire
- Traditional kitchen with Belfast sink
- Utility area with storage cupboards
- Ground floor WC room
- 4 bedrooms
- First floor bathroom with shower attachment
- Second floor shower room with electric shower
- Gas heating
- uPVC double glazed windows, one original
- Enclosed courtyard to rear
- Patio and rear garden in lawn
Llewellyn Avenue, Lisburn. Property is located on the right.