11 Knockburn Close Lisburn BT28 2QG
Mid Terrace House Part Furnished
This beautifully presented terrace home comes to the open rental market for the very first time. The property is located deep within this popular residential area on the edge of Lisburn City centre. The property has been meticulously maintained throughout and offers fantastic living accommodation. Within easy reach to local shops and supermarkets, local schools for all ages, public bus services, and City centre. Handy to major road links for those commuting.
Entrance hall, spacious lounge with feature electric log burner, sizeable kitchen with dining area and excellent storage space, under stair storage cupboard, ground floor WC room, 3 well pro-portioned bedrooms, 2 with built in storage, 2 storage cupboards on landing, modern bathroom with shower attachment over bath. Oil fired heating and double-glazed windows. Front patio area with feature paving. Enclosed patio to rear and shed for storage. External sunroom to rear.
Includes washing machine, fridge, freezer, hob and oven, curtains or blinds and floor coverings.
£595.00 per month including rates
Administration charge £35.00 per successful applicant
- Mid-terrace house
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Very first-time rental
- Located in popular residential area
- Meticulously maintained
- Offers fantastic living accommodation
- Within easy reach to shops and amenities
- Local schools for all ages close by
- Public bus services near by
- Handy to road links for commuters
- Entrance hall
- Spacious lounge with electric insert
- Sizeable kitchen with dining area
- Excellent storage space in kitchen
- Under stair storage cupboard
- Ground floor WC room
- 3 well pro-portioned bedrooms
- 2 with built in storage cupboards
- 2 storage cupboards on landing
- Modern bathroom with shower attachment
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazed windows
- Patio area to front
- Enclosed patio area to rear
- External sunroom to rear
From Knockmore Road turn on to Knockburn Drive, turn right on to Knockburn Crescent, Knockburn Close is on the left, property is located on the right.