39 Pond Park Road Lisburn BT28 3LA
Semi Detached House Part Furnished
This well maintained and presented family home returns fresh to the rental market. The property is in a hot spot of Lisburn offering fantastic convenience to City centre and amenities. The property offers generous internal and external living space, and benefits from many original features as well as being freshly painted and new floor coverings throughout. Within walking distance to City centre, local shops, supermarkets, Lisburn's leading schools for all ages, and public transport services via bus or rail. This is a rare find to the rental market, early viewing recommended.
Generous entrance hall with under stair storage space and safe, lounge with feature fireplace and open fire, dining room with fireplace and open fire, galley style kitchen with high- and low-level storage cupboards, 3 well pro-portioned bedrooms, bathroom suite with electric shower over bath. Oil fired heating and single glazed windows throughout, some original windows. Driveway parking with space for numerous cars. Patio area to rear and lawn. Sizeable garage.
Includes washing machine, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, hob and oven, curtains or blinds and new floor coverings.
£650.00 per month including rates
- Semi-detached house
- Well maintained and presented
- Returns fresh to rental market
- Located within a hot spot in Lisburn
- Offers generous living accommodation
- Holds many original features
- Redecorated and new floor coverings
- Walking distance to amenities
- Lisburn's leading schools for all ages close by
- Handy to public bus and train services
- Generous entrance hall with storage cupboard
- Lounge with fireplace and open fire
- Dining room with fireplace and open fire
- Galley style kitchen with good storage space
- 3 well pro-portioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with electric shower over bath
- Oil fired heating
- Single glazed windows
- Driveway parking for numerous cars
- Patio area and lawn to rear
- Sizeable garage
Pond Park Road, Lisburn.