17 Mercer Street Lisburn BT27 5AJ
Mid Terrace House Part Furnished
This mid-terrace property returns to the rental market. The property benefits from being refurbished throughout giving a great new look. The property is located on the edge of Lisburn City centre offering excellent convenience! Within walking distance to local schools for all ages, local shops and supermarkets, public transport services via bus or rail. Minutes away to M1 and A1 access for those commuting.
Entrance porch, leading to entrance hall with under stair storage cupboard, lounge with feature fireplace and electric insert, cloak room / play room, refurbished kitchen with good storage space, dining area off kitchen, rear porch, 3 well pro-portioned bedrooms, brand new bathroom suite with shower over bath, separate WC room. Oil fired heating and double-glazed windows. Small patio to front. Enclosed patio area to rear. Shared street parking to front of property.
Includes hob and oven, new blinds and new floor coverings throughout.
£575.00 per month including rates
Administration charge £35.00 per successful applicant
- Mid-terrace house
- Returns to rental market
- Benefits from recent refurb
- Great new look throughout
- Located on edge of City centre
- Very convenient
- Walking distance to schools
- Shops and amenities close by
- Public transport services within walking distance
- M1 and A1 access minutes away
- Entrance porch
- Leading to entrance hall with storage cupboard
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Refurbished kitchen with dining area
- 3 well pro-portioned bedrooms
- Brand new bathroom with shower
- Separate WC room
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazed windows
- Small patio to front of property
- Enclosed rear patio area
- Shared street parking to front
Mercer Street, Lisburn.